skip to main | skip to sidebar

Melody in Writing

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Death

My lungs will not fill with air,
But my heart fills with despair.
I scream,
I hate this dream!
And then I realize,
It’s not a dream at all,
But a terrible fall.
Posted by Melody at 8:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ▼  August (31)
      • Why
      • The Queen
      • Rumors (Unfinished)
      • After Death
      • World
      • The year the Devil took over (Unfinished)
      • The search for happiness (Unfinished)
      • Tales of a troubled spy (Unfinished)
      • The desperate struggle
      • Beauty Confession
      • Death or Angel
      • Gods
      • Dear Diary
      • Not insane
      • Save me
      • I have killed the farmer's wife
      • The Twins Introduction
      • Midnight God
      • A night of romantic Dreams
      • Hell Volume 1 and 2
      • A day without crying is a luxury I cannot begin to...
      • Death Street
      • Death
      • Life
      • Love
      • Blood
      • Vampire
      • Danger (revenge of the Irish)
      • Do not go in the city at night
      • Morning
      • Heaven or Hell

About Me

Melody
I am a pretty average teen with a wild family and some pretty amusing mis-adventures.
View my complete profile