Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dear Diary

My thoughts are taken by the sweet sounds of life.
My sister has given birth to the most exquisite child.
A boy of such a beloved heart and soul.
Why doth my heart soar at his mention?
He is one of four,
but special in ways I cannot begin to understand.
Life.
Our hearts burn with it.
Our mind is taken by it.
It is not a small thing to be taken lightly,
but a Devine emotion that is necessary for happiness.
Why is he one of the inner rings of my love?
Why are my thoughts centered around him and him alone?
Excitement?
Could it possibly be as simple as that?
I wonder if maybe it is.
I hope for it pains me to think of choosing a favorite.
I love my many nephews,
perhaps it is that he is new and young.
Not only I, but my heart hopes it so.
Ah, soon I will see him.
Perhaps I should wait until then to speculate.

No comments: